DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Belle Clean (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/311300-belle-clean.html)

The Medway Handyman[_2_] October 8th 10 07:30 PM

Belle Clean

Browsing through a Screwfix catalogue at lunchtime (yes I know, I need to
get out more) and came across this stuff

http://www.screwfix.com/prods/60834/...m-Orange-19Ltr

"The Alternative to Acid Concrete Dissolver".

19 litres costs £219:98!!!!!!!

£11:58 a litre!!!

If you can't afford that, you can get a 650ml trigger spray for a mere
£48:98!!! £75:35 a litre!!!

http://www.screwfix.com/prods/47895/...y-Bottle-650ml

The trigger sprays seem cheaper on EBAY, around £15.

WTF is in this stuff at that price? Liquid Gold?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Vortex5 October 8th 10 09:16 PM

Belle Clean

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
Browsing through a Screwfix catalogue at lunchtime (yes I know, I need to
get out more) and came across this stuff

http://www.screwfix.com/prods/60834/...m-Orange-19Ltr

"The Alternative to Acid Concrete Dissolver".

19 litres costs £219:98!!!!!!!

£11:58 a litre!!!

If you can't afford that, you can get a 650ml trigger spray for a mere
£48:98!!! £75:35 a litre!!!

http://www.screwfix.com/prods/47895/...y-Bottle-650ml

The trigger sprays seem cheaper on EBAY, around £15.

WTF is in this stuff at that price? Liquid Gold?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Sounds like a bargain to me ;-)

Do you not own a Russ Andrews mains cable for your angle grinder:
http://tinyurl.com/3985gjl

fred October 8th 10 11:42 PM

Belle Clean

In article , The Medway Handyman
writes

http://www.screwfix.com/prods/60834/

There is no price too high to keep your belle clean . . . .

--
fred

Peter Johnson October 11th 10 03:45 PM

Belle Clean

On Fri, 8 Oct 2010 19:30:06 +0100, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:

Browsing through a Screwfix catalogue at lunchtime (yes I know, I need to
get out more) and came across this stuff

http://www.screwfix.com/prods/60834/...m-Orange-19Ltr

"The Alternative to Acid Concrete Dissolver".

19 litres costs £219:98!!!!!!!

£11:58 a litre!!!

If you can't afford that, you can get a 650ml trigger spray for a mere
£48:98!!! £75:35 a litre!!!

http://www.screwfix.com/prods/47895/...y-Bottle-650ml

The trigger sprays seem cheaper on EBAY, around £15.

WTF is in this stuff at that price? Liquid Gold?

Presume the stated coverage of 0.07m squared is per litle but it still
doesn't sound like much.