DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Electronics World Magazine October 2007 (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/311139-electronics-world-magazine-october-2007-a.html)

John Smith[_10_] October 4th 10 10:57 PM

Electronics World Magazine October 2007

Hello,

I'm in dire need for Electronics World Magazine October 2007.
There should be diy ECG, I'll try to convert it to PIC18F and send
data trough USB. Since I'm not with analog exactly on best terms it
would help tremendously if someone could upload it.

Thanks

Andrew Gabriel October 4th 10 11:57 PM

Electronics World Magazine October 2007

In article ,
John Smith writes:
Hello,

I'm in dire need for Electronics World Magazine October 2007.
There should be diy ECG,

If you call 999, they'll arrive with one that's already built
and switched on...

--
Andrew Gabriel

John Smith[_10_] October 5th 10 12:09 AM

Electronics World Magazine October 2007

If you call 999, they'll arrive with one that's already built
and switched on...

And where would be fun in that, especially from my side...
:]

Tabby October 5th 10 08:44 AM

On Oct 4, 10:57*pm, John Smith wrote:
Hello,

I'm in dire need for Electronics World Magazine October 2007.
There should be diy ECG, I'll try to convert it to PIC18F and send
data trough USB. Since I'm not with analog exactly on best terms it
would help tremendously if someone could upload it.

Thanks

FWIW analogue ECGs are fairly straightforward, googling should get you
lots of very similar circuits.

NT

John Smith[_10_] October 5th 10 02:22 PM

Electronics World Magazine October 2007

FWIW analogue ECGs are fairly straightforward, googling should get you
lots of very similar circuits.

NT

Well yes and no, instrumentation amplifiers are not to complicated
discrete or not, but problem is noise, even with low pass filtering
and notch I'm not receiving any useful data.
Before I pass it trough DSP on uC I would like to get most of analog.
I did scourge the web and there isn't much more to find, expect this
magazine.
Maybe it would help and give me an edge over other concepts.

I took some bioengineering books, there are many options to eliminate
noise but I'm simply not comfortable with them, for example forcing a
weak current trough body and others potentially dangerous
interventions.