DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT Here is an example of pseudo science. (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/310669-ot-here-example-pseudo-science.html)

Grimly Curmudgeon October 14th 10 01:48 AM

OT Here is an example of pseudo science.

drugs began to take hold. I remember "Doctor Drivel"
saying something like:

When I get out of bed I fall down on the floor.

There's a surprise.

geoff October 14th 10 10:09 PM

OT Here is an example of pseudo science.

In message , Doctor Drivel
writes

"Grimly Curmudgeon" wrote in message
.. .
drugs began to take hold. I remember "Doctor Drivel"
saying something like:

When I get out of bed I fall down on the floor.

There's a surprise.

There is no surprise. I do not float to the ceiling.

That's because you're not taking your meds ...

--
geoff

The Natural Philosopher[_2_] October 14th 10 11:49 PM

geoff wrote:
In message , Doctor Drivel
writes

"Grimly Curmudgeon" wrote in message
drugs began to take hold. I remember "Doctor Drivel"
saying something like:

When I get out of bed I fall down on the floor.

There's a surprise.

There is no surprise. I do not float to the ceiling.

That's because you're not taking your meds ...

No, that.s because he IS taking his meds.