Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Who was after DIY Solar panels?

You can try this at home

http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to-ma...condom-207632/

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

geoff wrote:
You can try this at home

http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to-ma...condom-207632/

Tell you what. Stick a generator to my backside and give me a naked Kylie
Minogue.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember "ARWadsworth"
saying something like:

geoff wrote:
You can try this at home

http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to-ma...condom-207632/

Tell you what. Stick a generator to my backside and give me a naked Kylie
Minogue.

She'll do...
url:http://www.wonderhowto.com/wondermen...oling-0119857/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 19 Sep, 22:09, geoff wrote:
You can try this at home

http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to-ma...condom-207632/

--
geoff

Don't think so. Here we have a simple chemical cell. More
electricity when it's warm, nothing to do with sunlight (except it
heated it up.)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20 Sep, 01:37, Grimly Curmudgeon

geoff wrote:
You can try this at home

http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to-ma...condom-207632/

Tell you what. Stick a generator to my backside and give me a naked Kylie
Minogue.

She'll do...
url:http://www.wonderhowto.com/wondermen...nt-thrash-clai...

Looks more like a feller to me...........

Posted to uk.d-i-y

harry wrote:

On 19 Sep, 22:09, wrote:

You can try this at home

http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to-ma...condom-207632/

Don't think so.

Do you think *anyone* thinks so?

Here we have a simple chemical cell. More
electricity when it's warm, nothing to do with sunlight (except it
heated it up.)

Welcome to the world of spoof online "how-to" videos ...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

geoff wrote:
You can try this at home

http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to-ma...condom-207632/

Tell you what. Stick a generator to my backside and give me a naked Kylie
Minogue.

She'll do...
url:http://www.wonderhowto.com/wondermen...nt-thrash-clai...

????? iggy pop with t1ts?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20 Sep, 08:17, harry wrote:

Don't think so. *Here we have a simple chemical cell. *More
electricity when it's warm, nothing to do with sunlight (except it
heated it up.)

I don't think it's even that much. It seems to be symmetrical, rather
than using disimilar metals in an ordered stack.

The smoke bomb was the terrifying one. Although it's certainly
workable, there's no way I'd heat a saltpeter and sugar mixture either
over an open flame, indoors or without protective kit.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message
,
harry writes

Dopey ****

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , geoff
writes

You can try this at home

http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to-ma...condom-207632/

And if anyone's wondering

I was looking to see how derren brown drops his pulse in the stage show

--
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember Jim K
saying something like:

She'll do...
url:http://www.wonderhowto.com/wondermen...nt-thrash-clai...

????? iggy pop with t1ts?

Think of the gripping power.
Ignore the fact her brother looks like her.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20/09/2010 19:38, geoff wrote:
And if anyone's wondering

I was looking to see how derren brown drops his pulse in the stage show

Haven't seen that - but how much by, and how long?

I can drop mine appreciably for a few seconds with careful breath
control. It's a well known technique in India (where they can do it far
better than me!)

Andy
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Andy Champ
writes
On 20/09/2010 19:38, geoff wrote:
And if anyone's wondering

I was looking to see how derren brown drops his pulse in the stage show

Haven't seen that - but how much by, and how long?

I can drop mine appreciably for a few seconds with careful breath
control. It's a well known technique in India (where they can do it
far better than me!)

Down to nothing - before he walks on glass in Evening of Wonders which
was on E4 last night and probably repeated quite regularly

And no, you're on the wrong track

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

geoff wrote:
In message , Andy
Champ writes
On 20/09/2010 19:38, geoff wrote:
And if anyone's wondering

I was looking to see how derren brown drops his pulse in the stage
show

Haven't seen that - but how much by, and how long?

I can drop mine appreciably for a few seconds with careful breath
control. It's a well known technique in India (where they can do it
far better than me!)

Down to nothing - before he walks on glass in Evening of Wonders
which was on E4 last night and probably repeated quite regularly

It's not hard to reduce your radial pulse (as detected at your wrist) by
"hunching" your shoulders down. This compresses the brachial artery on to
the first rib, temporarily occluding the flow. I can cetainly make my
radial pulse disappear completely by this technique. Could he have been
doing this?

Tim

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Tim Downie
writes
geoff wrote:
In message , Andy
Champ writes
On 20/09/2010 19:38, geoff wrote:
And if anyone's wondering

I was looking to see how derren brown drops his pulse in the stage
show

Haven't seen that - but how much by, and how long?

I can drop mine appreciably for a few seconds with careful breath
control. It's a well known technique in India (where they can do it
far better than me!)

Down to nothing - before he walks on glass in Evening of Wonders
which was on E4 last night and probably repeated quite regularly

It's not hard to reduce your radial pulse (as detected at your wrist)
by "hunching" your shoulders down. This compresses the brachial artery
on to the first rib, temporarily occluding the flow. I can cetainly
make my radial pulse disappear completely by this technique. Could he
have been doing this?

No, must be some other trick (someone suggested a rubber ball under the
armpit) . His "assistant" recruited from the audience ('onest guv) as
someone with medical experience taps the pulse rate with a drumstick on
the microphone as it slows down and ceases

He then goes on to walk on some broken glass

--
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Chris J Dixon
writes
geoff wrote:

He then goes on to walk on some broken glass

A chap I know was talking recently about having been involved in
street theatre. Amongst his routines was walking on glass. As he
explained, anybody who saw him later trying to pick his way
painfully across a pebble beach should have twigged that all was
not what it seemed.

Yeah - I've done hot coals

broken glass, I'm not so sure about

--
geoff

OT Not DIY Solar Panels Broadback[_2_] UK diy 40 February 18th 10 10:35 AM
Solar Panels Fredrick Skoog UK diy 30 June 3rd 08 11:32 AM
solar panels Nigel UK diy 119 September 30th 06 11:24 AM
Solar Panels michaelangelo7 UK diy 143 March 12th 06 09:17 AM