DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Lidl compressor (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/309748-lidl-compressor.html)

Roberts September 10th 10 05:01 PM

Lidl compressor

At the risk of being boring, its amazing the uses you find for a compressor
once you have got it After I damaged the metal garage door, I spray painted
its replacement - I could never have got it that good by other means and
when the neighbours are at work I can polish it! It is useful for changing
wheels especially when you are rather old! An air chisel is useful but it
uses a lot of air. Don't forget to buy decent sockets for use with air
ratchets because the cheap ones can fly apart.

Alan