DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   ot desktop icons (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/305934-ot-desktop-icons.html)

bob July 5th 10 10:40 AM

ot desktop icons

help please!i cannot drag and drop the short cut icons on my desktop
on vista home premium,can any kind person help,many thanks

David WE Roberts[_2_] July 5th 10 12:10 PM

ot desktop icons

"bob" wrote in message
help please!i cannot drag and drop the short cut icons on my desktop
on vista home premium,can any kind person help,many thanks

Do you have auto arrange turned on?

Right click on the desktop to see.

Helmuth von Moltke the Elder

Lino expert July 5th 10 12:45 PM

ot desktop icons

On 5 July, 10:40, bob wrote:
help please!i cannot drag and drop the short cut icons on my desktop
on vista home premium,can any kind person help,many thanks

Further to the above, if you deselect "arrange by grid" you should be
able to scatter them liberally about the place with gay abandon.