DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Donkey sanctuary in devon (a bit OT) (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/300053-donkey-sanctuary-devon-bit-ot.html)

geoff March 21st 10 11:15 AM

Donkey sanctuary in devon (a bit OT)

Who was it used to post here that worked at the donkey sanctuary in
devon?

Just wondering, its on country tracks on BBC1 ATM

--
geoff

Weatherlawyer March 21st 10 12:15 PM

On 21 Mar, 11:15, geoff wrote:
Who was it used to post here that worked at the donkey sanctuary in
devon?

* Just wondering, its on country tracks on BBC1 ATM

I can vaguely remember someone that resembled that remark. He augh, he
augh, he augh tttto reply soon.

cynic March 21st 10 07:47 PM

On 21 Mar, 11:15, geoff wrote:
Who was it used to post here that worked at the donkey sanctuary in
devon?

* Just wondering, its on country tracks on BBC1 ATM

--
geoff

Wasn't it Simon Avery?

geoff March 21st 10 08:08 PM

Donkey sanctuary in devon (a bit OT)

In message
,
cynic writes
On 21 Mar, 11:15, geoff wrote:
Who was it used to post here that worked at the donkey sanctuary in
devon?

* Just wondering, its on country tracks on BBC1 ATM

--
geoff

Wasn't it Simon Avery?

Yup, that's him

--
geoff

The Medway Handyman[_2_] March 22nd 10 12:22 AM

Weatherlawyer wrote:
On 21 Mar, 11:15, geoff wrote:
Who was it used to post here that worked at the donkey sanctuary in
devon?

Just wondering, its on country tracks on BBC1 ATM

I can vaguely remember someone that resembled that remark. He augh, he
augh, he augh tttto reply soon.

That was simply brilliant!

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

digdilem March 22nd 10 09:36 AM

Donkey sanctuary in devon (a bit OT)

On Mar 21, 8:08*pm, geoff wrote:
In message
,
cynic writes

On 21 Mar, 11:15, geoff wrote:
Who was it used to post here that worked at thedonkey sanctuary in devon?
* Just wondering, its on country tracks on BBC1 ATM

Wasn't it Simon Avery?

Yup, that's him

Hi, Simon here.

/Almost/ - I work for a horse sanctuary (not the Donk sanc), but you
got the area right :)

Nice to see so many old regulars here btw.

Simon

James Bendall March 22nd 10 09:39 AM

Donkey sanctuary in devon (a bit OT)

geoff wrote:
Wasn't it Simon Avery?

Yup, that's him

Simon says "No".

He works for the other place.

http://www.mareandfoal.org/html/index.php

--
James

geoff March 22nd 10 07:18 PM

Donkey sanctuary in devon (a bit OT)

In message , James Bendall
writes
geoff wrote:
Wasn't it Simon Avery?

Yup, that's him

Simon says "No".

He works for the other place.

http://www.mareandfoal.org/html/index.php

Doh ...

Of course

I knew that !

er

--
geoff

geoff March 22nd 10 07:18 PM

Donkey sanctuary in devon (a bit OT)

In message
,
digdilem writes
On Mar 21, 8:08*pm, geoff wrote:
In message
,
cynic writes

On 21 Mar, 11:15, geoff wrote:
Who was it used to post here that worked at thedonkey sanctuary
in devon?
* Just wondering, its on country tracks on BBC1 ATM
Wasn't it Simon Avery?

Yup, that's him

Hi, Simon here.

/Almost/ - I work for a horse sanctuary (not the Donk sanc), but you
got the area right :)

Nice to see so many old regulars here btw.

So, where've you been ?

--
geoff

Rick Hughes[_3_] March 24th 10 01:32 PM

Donkey sanctuary in devon (a bit OT)

"digdilem" wrote in message
On Mar 21, 8:08 pm, geoff wrote:
In message
,
cynic writes

On 21 Mar, 11:15, geoff wrote:
Who was it used to post here that worked at thedonkey sanctuary in
devon?
Just wondering, its on country tracks on BBC1 ATM

Wasn't it Simon Avery?

Yup, that's him

Hi, Simon here.

/Almost/ - I work for a horse sanctuary (not the Donk sanc), but you
got the area right :)

Nice to see so many old regulars here btw.

Simon

Don't get them mixed up you'll make an ass of it