Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default wallpapering

I've hung lots of paper but never thought of the following. When lining
first should I size the lining paper?

Peter

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 20:30:53 -0000, "Peter"
gently dipped his quill in the best
Quink that money could buy:

I've hung lots of paper but never thought of the following. When lining
first should I size the lining paper?

Peter

If you are putting on some cheap orrible thick absorbent wall paper,
then it would help adhesion.
Normaly you would not need to, but just make
sure you have plenty of paste on the new paper.

Mike P the 1st

Wallpapering Q Steven Briggs UK diy 8 November 25th 07 03:43 PM
Wallpapering into a Bay window? Steven Campbell UK diy 9 November 4th 06 08:09 AM
Wallpapering Question T G UK diy 1 July 13th 06 08:30 AM
Wallpapering Fuoleum UK diy 0 July 12th 06 11:56 PM