DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT] How to transfer data from one computer to another.? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/299637-ot%5D-how-transfer-data-one-computer-another.html)

Dave Plowman (News) March 12th 10 03:40 PM

OT] How to transfer data from one computer to another.?

I would just say the USB to USB link (mine's called PC-Linq) works pretty
well with no faffing about - assuming both computers are close enough
together.

The software opens up two windows - one for each computer - each window
having a sort of 'my computer' in the side window which allows you to
select anything in the main window then simply drag and drop between them.
Much faster than using a USB stick.

--
*Remember not to forget that which you do not need to know.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.