DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Kitchen cabinet type hinges - but 25mm diameter (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/298533-kitchen-cabinet-type-hinges-but-25mm-diameter.html)

Mike February 21st 10 09:18 PM

Kitchen cabinet type hinges - but 25mm diameter

Is anyone aware of a UK source of kitchen cabinet type (Euro) hinges
that have a 25mm rather than 35mm boss?

Mike February 23rd 10 03:19 PM

Kitchen cabinet type hinges - but 25mm diameter

On Tue, 23 Feb 2010 13:51:54 GMT, Cicero
wrote:

I don't think you'll need any extra work (with a Dremel) if you buy the
correct cutter or a single Forstner bit.

It's a replacement for one currently fitted into a punched metal
framework, a quick measurement late at night with a metal tape (and my
dodgy eyes) gave me the 25mm dimension, given a wide enough
manufacturing tolerance it might even fit without further work.

Rod February 23rd 10 10:45 PM

On 21/02/2010 21:18, Mike wrote:
Is anyone aware of a UK source of kitchen cabinet type (Euro) hinges
that have a 25mm rather than 35mm boss?

You might find what you want at either of these:

http://www.hafele.co.uk/
http://www.blum.com/gb/en/index.php

I think Isaac Lord can order most of their products.

--
Rod