DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   DO YOU WANT TO BUY A CELL PHONE? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/298361-do-you-want-buy-cell-phone.html)

soniyaa 1111 February 18th 10 12:42 PM

DO YOU WANT TO BUY A CELL PHONE?

HI FRIENDS,,,,
This site, http://www.shoppingreps.com?SourceId=1259, allows customers
to work as group representative to a group of people. It is a
fantastic idea. I want to buy a cell phone and I registered my
intention. I am waiting for more than 1 week but I didn’t get any
email or any other information about my group. I am supposed to get a
chance for bargaining in my city. I know a couple of store where I can
bargain very well quite interesting. This is the site see for yourself
http://www.shoppingreps.com?SourceId=1259