DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   cleaning tiles which were sealed while dirty (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/2952-cleaning-tiles-were-sealed-while-dirty.html)

FirstTimer October 23rd 03 09:41 PM

cleaning tiles which were sealed while dirty

thanks to a rush job by my bathroom installer, my new black quarry
tiles were sealed before getting a thorough cleaning, now they look
smudged and patchy. Is there a solution to clean then re-seal them?

Thanks
Euan

BillR October 24th 03 01:32 PM

FirstTimer wrote:
thanks to a rush job by my bathroom installer, my new black quarry
tiles were sealed before getting a thorough cleaning, now they look
smudged and patchy. Is there a solution to clean then re-seal them?

Thanks
Euan

There's something on the market called made by Lithofin which comes in two
strengths