Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Global Warming and what you can do to against it

Dear All,
As you know global warming is endangering the future of life on the
planet. It will also affect us;
rising sea levels, dwindling water supplies, mass deaths due to heat
waves, stoppage of the gulfstream, which
brings milder climate to north of Europe, super hurricanes, less food
due to droughts are some of the effects.
As you also know global warming is produced due to CO2 emissions
coming from burning of fossil fuels. So what
can every single person do to reduce global warming ?

1) Insulation: Do you know that you can save 50% of heating energy
(and money) by insulation ? Especially in
the times the financial crisis, you can make the insulation cheaper
and save the money when oil, natural gas and
coal prices are higher due to higher demand. What needs to be
insulated ? Firstly the Roof, since warmer air
goes up, then the windows (tripple glass or at least dual glass and
shutters for additional insulation at night,
and in summer time), then the outer walls. Also small cracks, leaks in
weatherstrips etc should be eliminated.
An infrared inspection of your house for heat losses would be the best
way to find out what else can be done.
A wintergarden will help heating your house additionally in winter
time.

2) Using rechargable batteries instead of alkaline batteries, and
charge them during less demand ours like at night
will also save a lot of energy and money.

3) Lightning; the use of Compact fluorescent lamps instead of
traditioanl light bulbs will save 80% of energy, the
use of very new LED lamps will save even more.

4) Buying local. Most of the energy is spent for transportation of
imported goods, especially food. By buying local
made food you not only save a lot of energy, but also create more jobs
at home.

5) Heating; there are several way to save energy and money by changing
the heating method; you can use the free heat
of the nature by adding a solar thermal equipment to heat the water
for taking showers and also to heat your home.
Additionally you can use a heating pump, which funtions like a reverse
fridge; it takes the heat of the outside and
transfers it to your home. You use much much less energy to do this
(electricity to pump a liquid).

6) Your car; by buying a hybrid car you save 30% of fuel, by
converting your car to CNG (compressed natural gas) you
can save a lot of CO2, since CNG has much less carbon but more
hydrogen, which will result in water (CH4 instead of
C8H18). CNG will also result in much more energy output per mass. The
conversion is not very expensive. It is totally
save, since the storage has to resist a certain pressure.
Of course there are also other smaller things you have to consider:
- Each 60 pounds increases fuel consumption by 10%.
- Aggressive driving (speeding, rapid acceleration, and hard braking)
wastes gas. It can lower your highway gas mileage
33% and city mileage 5%.
- Drive at lowest and constant rpms; 2000 rpm are enough; you can save
up to 30%. Even a Porsche can be driven at the
4th gear at 20 mph and at the 6th gear at 50 mph with 2.5 times less
fuel consumption.
- Avoid high speeds. Driving 75 mph, rather than 65 mph, could cut
your fuel economy by 15%.
- Use air conditioning only when necessary
- Keep tires properly inflated and aligned to improve your gasoline
mileage by around 3.3%.
- Replace clogged air filters to improve gas mileage by as much as 10%
and protect your engine
- Combine errands into one trip. Several short trips, each one taken
from a cold start, can use twice as much fuel as
one trip covering the same distance when the engine is warm. Do not
forget that in the first mile your car uses 8
times more fuel, in the second mile 4 times and only after the
fourth mile it becomes normal

7) Buying A++ or A+++ equipments. The extra money you pay for this
will be back in 1-2 years. It will save a lot of CO2.

8) Try to save also energy at your job; you can do it by insulation,
more efficient processes, heat recovery, more
efficient pumps/engines, low temperature processses, material
saving, water savings, optimization, automatic turning
off of unnecessary energy using processes, control if some
processes are really necessary (the change of some
processes makes other processes sometimes unnecesarry on which
nobody has thought about).

9) Solar cells for your own home; at the moment solar cells are very
cheap since there is an overproduction. These cells
can operate a fridge for example.

Regards.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 11:01:05 -0800, .. wrote:
So what can every single person do to reduce global warming ?

Pop their clogs? You first.

3) Lightning;

Run along now, Nikola, there's a good chap...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message
, ..
writes
Dear All,
As you know global warming is endangering the future of life on the
planet. It will also affect us;

Can I be arsed to seriously reply to this simplistic moron ?

Nah

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

geoff wrote:
In message
,
.. writes
Dear All,
As you know global warming is endangering the future of life on the
planet. It will also affect us;

Can I be arsed to seriously reply to this simplistic moron ?

Nah

Well it's the arses of cows that have been partially blamed for it - so you
may as well participate with an equal amount of crap!!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Unbeleiver wrote:
geoff wrote:
In message
,
.. writes
Dear All,
As you know global warming is endangering the future of life on the
planet. It will also affect us;

Can I be arsed to seriously reply to this simplistic moron ?

Nah

Well it's the arses of cows that have been partially blamed for it -
so you may as well participate with an equal amount of crap!!

Actually the cows don't fart so much - it comes out of their mouths

--
Phil L
RSRL Tipster Of The Year 2008

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Phil L wrote:
Unbeleiver wrote:
geoff wrote:
In message
,
.. writes
Dear All,
As you know global warming is endangering the future of life on the
planet. It will also affect us;

Can I be arsed to seriously reply to this simplistic moron ?

Nah

Well it's the arses of cows that have been partially blamed for it -
so you may as well participate with an equal amount of crap!!

Actually the cows don't fart so much - it comes out of their mouths

Funny that, I thought the scientist agreed that it was the methane given off
in the cows crap (or as the Yanks say, cow-chips) was the problem - ah well,
they got it wrong again!! I know, it's all that human verbal bull****
that's spouted around. ;-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Unbeleiver
writes
Phil L wrote:
Unbeleiver wrote:
geoff wrote:
In message
,
.. writes
Dear All,
As you know global warming is endangering the future of life on the
planet. It will also affect us;

Can I be arsed to seriously reply to this simplistic moron ?

Nah

Well it's the arses of cows that have been partially blamed for it -
so you may as well participate with an equal amount of crap!!

Actually the cows don't fart so much - it comes out of their mouths

Funny that, I thought the scientist agreed that it was the methane given off
in the cows crap (or as the Yanks say, cow-chips) was the problem - ah well,
they got it wrong again!! I know, it's all that human verbal bull****
that's spouted around. ;-)

Its the bovine belch ...

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

geoff wrote:
In message , Unbeleiver
writes
Phil L wrote:
Unbeleiver wrote:
geoff wrote:
In message
,
.. writes
Dear All,
As you know global warming is endangering the future of life on the
planet. It will also affect us;

Can I be arsed to seriously reply to this simplistic moron ?

Nah

Well it's the arses of cows that have been partially blamed for it -
so you may as well participate with an equal amount of crap!!

Actually the cows don't fart so much - it comes out of their mouths

Funny that, I thought the scientist agreed that it was the methane
given off
in the cows crap (or as the Yanks say, cow-chips) was the problem - ah
well,
they got it wrong again!! I know, it's all that human verbal bull****
that's spouted around. ;-)

Its the bovine belch ...

Yep about 90% of the methane prodiced by cattle comes out that way.
Feeding them high sugar grass reduces the amount and there have been
claims for up to 10% reduction for various additives. Garlic oil is
supposed to be very effective.

Colin Bignell

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The best answer I heard yesterday on the Beeb, was to airdrop condoms to
every undeveloped part of the world, including toxteth, and tax children.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 17 Dec, 12:36, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

The Beeb, was to airdrop condoms to every undeveloped part of the world,
including toxteth, and tax children.

Where is tax children? Or do you mean tax shelters?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
The Beeb, was to airdrop condoms to every undeveloped part of the world,
including toxteth, and tax children.

Where is tax children? Or do you mean tax shelters?

ISTM that TNP meant that the Government should stop throwing our money
at parents and penalise them for having children instead. ie tax their
self-indulgent lifestyle choice rather than heavily subsidising it.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 00:47:38 -0000, "Unbeleiver"
wrote:

geoff wrote:
In message
,
.. writes
Dear All,
As you know global warming is endangering the future of life on the
planet. It will also affect us;

Can I be arsed to seriously reply to this simplistic moron ?

Nah

Well it's the arses of cows that have been partially blamed for it - so you
may as well participate with an equal amount of crap!!

What I find odd is that the "Touchy-Feely Huggers" are quick to spout
on at some length about cattle belching and farting us to an impending
doom and so must all be killed and we should desist from eating them,
but mention the several millions of Wildebeest, Zebras etc, farting
and belching their way across Africa on their annual tour, the mere
mention of knocking them off as well brings on a look as if you had
farted in the Queens face. The same terminally dim clique would also
react with complete horror if you suggested that the African tribesmen
should do away with their cattle as well and just eat cornmeal. That
would be classed as racist and interfering in a culture resulting from
thousands of years of habit.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Old Git wrote:
On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 00:47:38 -0000, "Unbeleiver"
wrote:

geoff wrote:
In message
,
[...]

What would they do if they saw and endangered species eating an endangered
plant?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
The Beeb, was to airdrop condoms to every undeveloped part of the
world, including toxteth, and tax children.

Where is tax children? Or do you mean tax shelters?

ISTM that TNP meant that the Government should stop throwing our money
at parents and penalise them for having children instead. ie tax their
self-indulgent lifestyle choice rather than heavily subsidising it.

Do we assume you have never reproduced then?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
m...
Old Git wrote:
On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 00:47:38 -0000, "Unbeleiver"
wrote:

geoff wrote:
In message
,
[...]

Well Prince Phillip would shoot them both.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
The Beeb, was to airdrop condoms to every undeveloped part of the world,
including toxteth, and tax children.

Where is tax children? Or do you mean tax shelters?

The comma makes it all clear to people to whom English is their first
language.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Nightjar "cpb"@ insertmysurnamehere wrote:

Yep about 90% of the methane prodiced by cattle comes out that way.
Feeding them high sugar grass reduces the amount and there have been
claims for up to 10% reduction for various additives. Garlic oil is
supposed to be very effective.

You don't seriously expect us to believe that we can fix global warming
by putting flavour in the silage?

Andy

BTW Zebras aren't an issue, they don't have the same stomach.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andy Champ wrote:
Nightjar "cpb"@ insertmysurnamehere wrote:

Yep about 90% of the methane prodiced by cattle comes out that way.
Feeding them high sugar grass reduces the amount and there have been
claims for up to 10% reduction for various additives. Garlic oil is
supposed to be very effective.

You don't seriously expect us to believe that we can fix global warming
by putting flavour in the silage?

I am merely reporting the status of current research. You can believe
what you like.

Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Dec 17, 4:54*pm, Old Git
wrote:
On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 00:47:38 -0000, "Unbeleiver"

wrote:
geoff wrote:
In message
,
.. writes
Dear All,
As you know global warming is endangering the future of life on the
planet. It will also affect us;

Can I be arsed to seriously reply to this simplistic moron ?

Nah

Well it's the arses of cows that have been partially blamed for it - so you
may as well participate with an equal amount of crap!!

What I find odd is that the "Touchy-Feely Huggers" are quick to spout
on at some length about cattle belching and farting us to an impending
doom and so must all be killed and we should desist from eating them,
but mention the several millions of Wildebeest, Zebras etc, farting
and belching their way across Africa on their annual tour,

Or the millions of bison the preceded the cattle.

MBQ

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Man at B&Q wrote:
On Dec 17, 4:54 pm, Old Git
wrote:
On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 00:47:38 -0000, "Unbeleiver"

wrote:
geoff wrote:
In message
,
.. writes
Dear All,
As you know global warming is endangering the future of life on the
planet. It will also affect us;
Can I be arsed to seriously reply to this simplistic moron ?
Nah
Well it's the arses of cows that have been partially blamed for it - so you
may as well participate with an equal amount of crap!!

What I find odd is that the "Touchy-Feely Huggers" are quick to spout
on at some length about cattle belching and farting us to an impending
doom and so must all be killed and we should desist from eating them,
but mention the several millions of Wildebeest, Zebras etc, farting
and belching their way across Africa on their annual tour,

Or the millions of bison the preceded the cattle.

MBQ

I am not sure that browsers as opposed to grazers, fart that much.

Gorillas apparently, do, lots.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Natural Philosopher wrote:

snip

Well it's the arses of cows that have been partially blamed for it -
so you
may as well participate with an equal amount of crap!!

What I find odd is that the "Touchy-Feely Huggers" are quick to spout
on at some length about cattle belching and farting us to an impending
doom and so must all be killed and we should desist from eating them,
but mention the several millions of Wildebeest, Zebras etc, farting
and belching their way across Africa on their annual tour,

Or the millions of bison the preceded the cattle.

MBQ

I am not sure that browsers as opposed to grazers, fart that much.

Well bison are ruminants like sheep and cattle unlike horses and their
close cousins zebras.

Gorillas apparently, do, lots.

So do vegetarians. :-)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 17 Dec, 15:34, Roger Chapman wrote:

ISTM that TNP meant that the Government should stop throwing our money
at parents and penalise them for having children instead. ie tax their
self-indulgent lifestyle choice rather than heavily subsidising it.

Great idea. You don't even have to tax them, just not subsidise

Only problem is that child poverty _is_ recognised as being one of the
worst causes of assorted chavdom in the next batch. So find a way to
avoid financial encouragement of over-breeding, whilst (recognising
that there are still going to be _some_ kids) not penalising those
that do happen along anyway.

You _could_ do this by increased nanny-statism and checking whether
the Child Benefit is going on Stella (bad) or claret (not going to say
a word against that). But the "they only breed to get more dole"
viewpoint is rarely going to coincide with that approach.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

6) Your car; by buying a hybrid car you save 30% of fuel, by
converting your car to CNG (compressed natural gas)

Anyone ever seen a CNG car?

9) Solar cells for your own home; at the moment solar cells are very
cheap since there is an overproduction. These cells
* *can operate a fridge for example.

Oh FFS. Do the numbers.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Apologies if you've seen this before, but I liked it:

http://tinyurl.com/ybje48p

Richard.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andy Dingley wrote:
On 17 Dec, 15:34, Roger Chapman wrote:

ISTM that TNP meant that the Government should stop throwing our money
at parents and penalise them for having children instead. ie tax their
self-indulgent lifestyle choice rather than heavily subsidising it.

Great idea. You don't even have to tax them, just not subsidise

Only problem is that child poverty _is_ recognised as being one of the
worst causes of assorted chavdom in the next batch.

So take them into care.

And prosecute the mothers for neglect. They wont be spreading their legs
to make babies in Holloway.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andy Dingley wrote:
6) Your car; by buying a hybrid car you save 30% of fuel, by
converting your car to CNG (compressed natural gas)

Anyone ever seen a CNG car?

several.

Use more carbon than normal ones.
But tax on LPG is cheaper..

9) Solar cells for your own home; at the moment solar cells are very
cheap since there is an overproduction. These cells
can operate a fridge for example.

Oh FFS. Do the numbers.

He can't, Andy.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Man at B&Q wrote:

Or the millions of bison the preceded the cattle.

We're in Africa for this discussion. No bison. You do get buffalo though.

Andy
--
Now wash your hands
..
Posted to uk.d-i-y

By James Delingpole Politics
December 18th, 2009

Why would a Middle Eastern kingdom be funding a
British Climate research business?

Oman has just completed a massive investment in LNG,
and developed and installed new CO2 removal
technology in their process; this lowers the carbon
footprint of their gas. So using their gas to drive
electricity generation will be less costly once CO2 is
taxed. They have no problem with this whole thing.

Saudi Arabia, who have oil and not so much gas, are in
a different position, they have a problem with this
whole thing.

Just an observation; a 4 degree rise in temperature in
the Sultanate of Oman or Saudi Arabia would change
it from really hot to really hot.

Maybe it is just good business.

http://www.omanlng.com/

Oman LNG L.L.C
Formed: Set up by Royal Decree in February 1994.
Location: Head office:
Muscat; Plant: Qalhat near Sur
(approx 340 km from Muscat)
Products: Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG).
Shareholders: Government of Oman 51 %, Royal
Dutch/Shell Group 30%, Total Elf Fina 5.54%,
KOLNG 5%, Partex 2% Mitsubishi 2.77%, Mitsui
2.77%, ltochu 0.92%.

The Climate Research Unit (CRU) in the UK was set up
in 1971 with funding from Shell and BP as is described
in the book: “The history of the University of East
Anglia, Norwich; Page 285)” By Michael Sanderson.
The CRU was still being funded in 2008 by Shell, BP,
the Nuclear Installations Inspectorate and UK Nirex
LTD (the nuclear waste people in the UK)

This is important to know, for two reasons.
Firstly, the key institution providing support for Global
Warming theories and the basis for the IPCC findings
receives funding from “Big Oil” and the nuclear power
industry.

Secondly, the research from the institution which is
perceived to be independent publicly funded research,
is actually beholden to soft money, CRU is in fact a
business.

The funders of the CRU are on the bottom of this page
from their website:
http://web.archive.org/web/20080627194858/
http://www.cru.uea.ac.uk/cru/about/history/

So, there a business set up in the early 1970’s, so what?

I thought that this might explain a bit about how we got
to where we are. I am not a conspiracy theorist but to
me it looks like this may have been a very, very long
term plan. Of course it could all just be coincidental,
but it does seem to fit the observable information.

A few weeks ago I explained the apparent CRU fraud to
a friend of mine, a believer in AGW; he said ‘Why
would they do it?’ I indicated the Jones had received
22 million, etc, but he countered, ‘For a fraud this
large, going on for this long, there would have to be
billions of dollars to be made, not millions’. That
made sense.

So I looked into it a bit. First this is no short term thing,
it covers two or three decades, involves many countries
and government on both sides of the isle, the US alone
has had 4 different presidents and the UK a similar
number of prime ministers, Canada the same. So is it
not political in the partisan sense of the word.

If, and this is a big if, you make the assumption that
the objectives we

1. Provide a smooth replacement of the use of oil in
power generation and transportation, so as to
avoid a panic over Peak Oil.
2. Get people to buy into Nuclear Power so that base
load electrical power generation would not
consume the available fossil fuel supply.
3. Get the people to really want to pay for it all.

Note: The IEA put a date on peak oil production THIS
WEEK, so if the CO2 scare does not pan out they are
already starting to put the ‘Peak Oil’ story into play. It
is also the 2020 date, why am I not surprised.

http://www.economist.com/businessfin...ry_id=15065719

Then the following is not unbelievable.

The newer scrubber technology for coal fired plants was
moving along well back then, and in fact today their
scrubbers can remove pretty much everything except
CO2. However there is really not much money in coal,
it is abundant, easy to handle, local in most instance to
the base load demand for electricity, and a coal fired
power plant is not much more complicated, or
expensive, than a good steam engine.

Since there was not enough money in coal it would not
be financially rewarding to simply try to promote coal
as a replacement for oil.

So they looked at the situation and realized that the
difference between the different technologies to
replace base load power generation was the amount
of CO2 per kilowatt/hour.

At that point CO2 became the target. That happened
sometime between 1985 and 1988.

Now, the environmental movement is comprised mostly
of followers, you can look up ‘dihydrogen monoxide’
(water), on many occasions at environmental
conferences comedians and light news organizations
have managed to get lots of environmentalists to sign a
petition to ban dihydrogen monoxide. So apparently
they do not do a lot of independent analysis before
making a conclusion, they are mostly followers.

So if you need a large number of followers, there is a
ready supply, but you need people, a few leaders, to
tell the followers what to think. The followers do not
need to, or perhaps even want to, know the reason
or the facts; they just need something or someone to
follow.

Now you gain control of a climate research business,
and begin the task of demonizing CO2, you realize
that it will take years but that is OK, there are billions of
dollars waiting at the end. Slowly over time you manage
to get control of the worlds climate data and begin
adjusting it, you use what you have been told by the
marketing people to present the information needed in
as clear and scary manager as is possible. Remember the
two biggest motivators are fear and greed, and in this
case, because of the number of followers greed will not
work. There are simply too many followers to pay them
all off.

So there we have it, a campaign of fear, based on non-
science emanating from a few leaders that ultimately
drive the followers to do something that would just not
have been possible after Three Mile Island.

They are marching in the streets of Copenhagen in
support of nuclear power. They do not know this of
course, but that is what the plan on the table says.
Check it out, look at exactly what are the big
technologies being pushed at the summit. I will give
you a hint, it is not windmills.

They are also marching in Copenhagen against big
business, while supporting one of the biggest
businesses possible, the World Bank. Is it not strange
that the Dutch Text looks to have the World Bank
control the trillions being put on the table? So they are
marching against exactly what they are supporting,
they are simply followers.

Perhaps you can fill in the blanks between the possible
objectives I mentioned earlier and where we find
ourselves today. Fill in the blanks, connect the dots
and follow the money. Look at the funders, how many
are involved in delivery, support, financing and
maintenance of the movement of liquid energy and
the generation of nuclear power.

I do not think this was ever about the environment.

There are lots of other things that may tie into this, like
GE buying and now selling a TV network, they needed
then but do not need it now, a bit of a stretch perhaps
but GE is a big player in gas and nuclear power
generation. Look around, there are others.

That said; I do believe that the world does need to move
to nuclear power for base load power generation, and I
do believe that the Peak Oil problem is a real threat to
stability.

So I agree with the objectives and encourage the
outcome, I just do not like them messing with the
science and trying, nay succeeding, in conning the
masses to agree to it all.

Perhaps there was someone inside the CRU that felt the
same way; the means were wrong regardless of the
merits of the objectives, so they let slip the package in
the hope that someone could figure out what they could
not just come out and say publicly.

This thing would not need thousands of scientists to be
involved. All that was need was for one or two people in
perhaps five or six countries to adjust the raw data.
Anyone using the data when making a comparison to
CO2 would find the results that had been seeded into
the data. The scientists would not be aware that they
were being played. They would honestly think that their
conclusions were correct. Only none of their
predictions would ever be confirmed.

All the papers that used the data, and all the papers that
used those papers for support, would therefore be
invalid. In the vast majority of the cases I would expect
that the authors are without blame, they made no mistake.
The mistake was encoded into the base data before they
even started

Only the ones that actually were in control of the raw
data and making the ‘adjustments’ needed to know of
the exact requirements of the adjustment needed to
seed the outcome into the data. When a scientist
begins to say things like “the data must be wrong”, or
“our monitoring is deficient”, perhaps they might not
have been in on the ‘adjustments’ and they are likely
frustrated because their model ‘works’ for the past
and recent past. Think “We can’t explain the lack of
warming”, perhaps the author of that email could not,
but perhaps someone else could.

It would only have taken a dozen people in just the
right places, and remember it took years to pull this off.

So who might have put these people in just the right
place all those years ago, and why?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Man at B&Q wrote:
On Dec 17, 4:54 pm, Old Git
wrote:
On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 00:47:38 -0000, "Unbeleiver"

wrote:
geoff wrote:
In message
,
.. writes
Dear All,
As you know global warming is endangering the future of life on
the planet. It will also affect us;

Can I be arsed to seriously reply to this simplistic moron ?

Nah

Well it's the arses of cows that have been partially blamed for it
- so you may as well participate with an equal amount of crap!!

What I find odd is that the "Touchy-Feely Huggers" are quick to spout
on at some length about cattle belching and farting us to an
impending doom and so must all be killed and we should desist from
eating them, but mention the several millions of Wildebeest, Zebras
etc, farting and belching their way across Africa on their annual
tour,

Or the millions of bison the preceded the cattle.

Father in laws (GRHS) favourite joke....

Whats the difference between a Buffalo & a Bison?

You can't wash your hands in a Buffalo...

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk