DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   wtf with google groups? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/292752-re-wtf-google-groups.html)

Andrew Gabriel November 28th 09 01:10 AM

wtf with google groups?

In article ,
John Stumbles writes:
Is it something with my setup of has Google borked its groups interface?

If I try to follow a link e.g. to the Google groups interface to uk.d-i-y
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk.d-i-y/topics instead of getting the
group I just get a page saying

Google groups

Create and share with groups of people

... blah blah ...

and an invitation to "Sign up to Google Groups with your Google Account"

Still works fine for me (although I never normally access it that way).

--
Andrew Gabriel