DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Diagnostic connector (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/290752-diagnostic-connector.html)

Russell[_6_] November 1st 09 11:16 AM

Diagnostic connector

Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help?

I have recently bought a campervan based on a Fiat Ducato chassis. It
has a three pin diagnostic connector. I have an interface that uses
the standard 16 pin plug for use with my car. Does anyone know if it
is possible to make or buy an adaptor to use with the Fiat?

Russell.

R[_7_] November 1st 09 11:55 AM

Diagnostic connector

"Russell" wrote in message
Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help?

I have recently bought a campervan based on a Fiat Ducato chassis. It
has a three pin diagnostic connector. I have an interface that uses
the standard 16 pin plug for use with my car. Does anyone know if it
is possible to make or buy an adaptor to use with the Fiat?

Russell.

Like this EBay item... 120479056495

The Natural Philosopher[_2_] November 1st 09 12:18 PM

Diagnostic connector

Russell wrote:
Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help?

I have recently bought a campervan based on a Fiat Ducato chassis. It
has a three pin diagnostic connector. I have an interface that uses
the standard 16 pin plug for use with my car. Does anyone know if it
is possible to make or buy an adaptor to use with the Fiat?

Russell.

Almost certainly. IIRC most connectors are actually serial links.

Russell[_6_] November 2nd 09 09:03 AM

Diagnostic connector

On 1 Nov, 05:55, "R" wrote:

Like this EBay item... *120479056495