DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Foams for DIY work (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/289695-foams-diy-work.html)

Boffin October 18th 09 04:21 PM

Foams for DIY work

Hi guys,

I am looking for a DIY foam I can use - preferably viscoelastic/
rubbery but with full elastic recovery upon removal of pressure.
Something like soft packing foam which might be used to pad out a
briefcase carrying delicate equipment, but tougher with less give.

I would like to buy the foam in an unexpanded liquid form, inject it
into a mould and let it set to shape.

Can anyone suggest foams I could try and retailers that would stock a
range of them, that would ship to an address in the UK?

Thanks,
Boffin

R[_7_] October 18th 09 04:47 PM

Foams for DIY work