DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Car windscreen repair ads (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/288427-re-car-windscreen-repair-ads.html)

Grimly Curmudgeon October 1st 09 03:55 AM

Car windscreen repair ads

drugs began to take hold. I remember "gazz" saying something
like:

(after working for a recovery firm for a few years, i'm more worried about
cars with sunroofs, very common for the reinforcing frame for be pushed down
onto the occupants heads in a roll over),

Or those dreadfully-designed Webasto full-length sunroofs that pull
back. In my Scimitar, the rollover bar has a 3' section cut out of it to
facilitate the sunroof. Clever stuff, eh?
I have repair section of roof and rollover bar to get the top back to
nearly full strength, some day. Tuits, etc.