R P McMurphy

Default Recomend a simple pat tester?

i have a small business and i have done my pat testing course and got the
t-shirt. now i need a cheap pat tester. anyone recommend a good one?

ta

Steve

PoP

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 17:35:55 +0100, "R P McMurphy"
wrote:

i have a small business and i have done my pat testing course and got the
t-shirt. now i need a cheap pat tester. anyone recommend a good one?

Keep checking ebay - the testers come up fairly regularly and, from
what I've seen, it is possible to get a bargain in terms of price
compared with new ones.

PoP

Chris Oates

"R P McMurphy" wrote in message
i have a small business and i have done my pat testing course and got the
t-shirt. now i need a cheap pat tester. anyone recommend a good one?

Seaward 500 series.
I use a 500H which has no high
voltage 'flash' mode as I use it on
computerised equipment.
...very simple operation.

http://isswww.co.uk/Seawardhome.asp

Dave Plowman

In article ,
PoP wrote:

Keep checking ebay - the testers come up fairly regularly and, from
what I've seen, it is possible to get a bargain in terms of price
compared with new ones.

There's one just appeared in 'Test Equipment' - a Robin with a calibration
certificate to the middle of next year.

--
*The modem is the message *

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn

Simple electrics help Skirrow UK diy 11 October 8th 03 09:41 PM
recomend a good cordless screwdriver? R P McMurphy UK diy 15 August 26th 03 02:41 AM
simple earth checking? michael cane UK diy 6 August 1st 03 11:06 AM
recomend a quiet air conditioner? R P McMurphy UK diy 5 July 17th 03 12:07 AM