DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   DW7400 - any opinions (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/284464-dw7400-any-opinions.html)

Airsource Ltd August 12th 09 08:14 PM

DW7400 - any opinions

Anyone used one of these? There's a used one up for sale within
driving distance, which I'm quite tempted by....

Frank Erskine August 12th 09 08:44 PM

DW7400 - any opinions

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 12:14:39 -0700 (PDT), Airsource Ltd
had this to say:

Anyone used one of these? There's a used one up for sale within
driving distance, which I'm quite tempted by....

Ermm - what's a DW7400, please?

--
Frank Erskine

Rob G[_3_] August 12th 09 08:54 PM

DW7400 - any opinions

On 12 Aug, 20:44, Frank Erskine wrote:
On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 12:14:39 -0700 (PDT), Airsource Ltd
had this to say:

Anyone used one of these? There's a used one up for sale within
driving distance, which I'm quite tempted by....

Ermm - what's a DW7400, please?

--
Frank Erskine

A very fair question as even Mr Google doesn't recognise it. Poor
netiquette, Airsource.

Roger Mills August 12th 09 08:59 PM

DW7400 - any opinions

Frank Erskine wrote:

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 12:14:39 -0700 (PDT), Airsource Ltd
had this to say:

Anyone used one of these? There's a used one up for sale within
driving distance, which I'm quite tempted by....

Ermm - what's a DW7400, please?

Well, if you don't know, you won't have used one, and won't be able to help.

I haven't a clue either! g
--
Cheers,
Roger

The Medway Handyman August 12th 09 09:08 PM

DW7400 - any opinions

Frank Erskine wrote:
On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 12:14:39 -0700 (PDT), Airsource Ltd
had this to say:

Anyone used one of these? There's a used one up for sale within
driving distance, which I'm quite tempted by....

Ermm - what's a DW7400, please?

Could it be a DeWalt table saw?
http://www.dewalt.co.uk/powertools/p.../catno/D27400/

--
Dave - The Psychic Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Airsource Ltd August 12th 09 09:12 PM

DW7400 - any opinions

On 12 Aug, 21:08, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:
Frank Erskine wrote:
On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 12:14:39 -0700 (PDT), Airsource Ltd
had this to say:

Anyone used one of these? There's a used one up for sale within
driving distance, which I'm quite tempted by....

Ermm - what's a DW7400, please?

Could it be a DeWalt table saw?http://www.dewalt.co.uk/powertools/p.../catno/D27400/

--
Dave - The Psychic Handymanwww.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Sorry, yes it is the D27400. My bad. And yes, it's a Dewalt table saw.

Ben

Bob Minchin[_2_] August 12th 09 09:14 PM

DW7400 - any opinions

Roger Mills wrote:
Frank Erskine wrote:

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 12:14:39 -0700 (PDT), Airsource Ltd
had this to say:

Anyone used one of these? There's a used one up for sale within
driving distance, which I'm quite tempted by....

Ermm - what's a DW7400, please?

Well, if you don't know, you won't have used one, and won't be able to help.

I haven't a clue either! g

I expect the OP means this
http://www.lawson-his.co.uk/scripts/...oduct=1073 59

No good for what I do but it might impress some people on the jobsite.
Bob

The Medway Handyman August 12th 09 09:22 PM

DW7400 - any opinions

wrote:
Frank Erskine wrote:
On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 12:14:39 -0700 (PDT), Airsource Ltd
had this to say:

Anyone used one of these? There's a used one up for sale within
driving distance, which I'm quite tempted by....

Ermm - what's a DW7400, please?

Could it be a DeWalt table
saw?http://www.dewalt.co.uk/powertools/p.../catno/D27400/

--
Dave - The Psychic Handymanwww.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Sorry, yes it is the D27400. My bad. And yes, it's a Dewalt table saw.

Derren Brown - eat your heart out....

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Roger Mills August 12th 09 09:24 PM

DW7400 - any opinions

Roger Mills wrote:

Frank Erskine wrote:

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 12:14:39 -0700 (PDT), Airsource Ltd
had this to say:

Anyone used one of these? There's a used one up for sale within
driving distance, which I'm quite tempted by....

Ermm - what's a DW7400, please?

Well, if you don't know, you won't have used one, and won't be able
to help.
I haven't a clue either! g

Looks like no-one else has used one either, since it turns out to be a
D27400.

I'm still no help though - I haven't used one!
--
Cheers,
Roger

Steve Firth August 12th 09 09:25 PM

DW7400 - any opinions

Airsource Ltd wrote:

Anyone used one of these? There's a used one up for sale within
driving distance, which I'm quite tempted by....

A bit flash for my tastes:

http://jrussbeauchamp.com/item.php?id=1174

Or if you mean this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VrSbn69zWo

We don't need that much silage on my farm.