DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Would it be possible to have (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/284328-would-possible-have.html)

Dave Plowman (News) August 11th 09 11:01 AM

Would it be possible to have

Seem to be getting lots of ads for watches today...;-)

--
*If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

BigWallop[_2_] August 11th 09 03:33 PM

Would it be possible to have

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
Seem to be getting lots of ads for watches today...;-)

Don't buy the one with the mother of pearl face. It is a fake. LOL :-)

I also bought, what I thought was, a motor bike, from these people. I ended
up with a bag of horse manure. I thought the advert for a SackOhKaki was a
Japanese motor bike.

Teee Heeee