DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Monoblocking driveway (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/284197-monoblocking-driveway.html)

Keith August 10th 09 09:03 AM

Monoblocking driveway

Hi All

Thinking about having our driveway monoblocked.

It's about 40 square metres, sloping downhill from the front of the
house, to the garage.

Does anyone have an idea what I could expect to pay for this?

Also - what alternatives are there to monoblocking, and are these less
expensive?

Cheers,
Keith.

Steve Walker August 12th 09 07:49 PM

Monoblocking driveway

Keith wrote:
Hi All

Thinking about having our driveway monoblocked.

It's about 40 square metres, sloping downhill from the front of the
house, to the garage.

Does anyone have an idea what I could expect to pay for this?

Also - what alternatives are there to monoblocking, and are these less
expensive?

This is a DIY group Keith.
We don't do on-line quotes.
(unless it involves angle-grinders)