DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Where to find a large louvred grill (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/283010-where-find-large-louvred-grill.html)

Steve July 24th 09 04:04 PM

Where to find a large louvred grill

Hi. Can anyone suggest where I can get a large louvred grill (to cover a
hole in the wall). It needs to be bigger than 23cm x 30cm (9" x 12").

A simple white plastic one would be best. I've checked the obvious (to me)
places and Google'd, but all the ones I've found are too small.

Cheers

Roger Mills July 24th 09 04:13 PM

Steve wrote:

Hi. Can anyone suggest where I can get a large louvred grill (to
cover a hole in the wall). It needs to be bigger than 23cm x 30cm
(9" x 12").
A simple white plastic one would be best. I've checked the obvious
(to me) places and Google'd, but all the ones I've found are too
small.
Cheers

If you can't find a *large* grill, how about a *small* louvre door?
--
Cheers,
Roger

Steve July 24th 09 07:12 PM

"Roger Mills" wrote in message
Steve wrote:

Hi. Can anyone suggest where I can get a large louvred grill (to
cover a hole in the wall). It needs to be bigger than 23cm x 30cm
(9" x 12").
A simple white plastic one would be best. I've checked the obvious
(to me) places and Google'd, but all the ones I've found are too
small.
Cheers

If you can't find a *large* grill, how about a *small* louvre door?
--
Cheers,
Roger
______
PLEASE REPLY TO NEWSGROUP!

Very creative! The thickness of the usual louvre doors might make it look a
bit funny, but it's a good idea and I'll keep my eyes open in case I spot a
suitable one.

Cheers

Steve

jim July 24th 09 07:49 PM

On 24 July, 16:04, "Steve" wrote:
Hi. Can anyone suggest where I can get a large louvred grill (to cover a
hole in the wall). It needs to be bigger than 23cm x 30cm (9" x 12").

A simple white plastic one would be best. I've checked the obvious (to me)
places and Google'd, but all the ones I've found are too small.

Cheers

try here

http://www.bes.co.uk/products/177.asp

some steel ones approx at your size....

"Steel Ventilators

Powder-coated in white"

hope it helps

jim

Steve July 24th 09 10:38 PM

"jim" wrote in message
On 24 July, 16:04, "Steve" wrote:
Hi. Can anyone suggest where I can get a large louvred grill (to cover a
hole in the wall). It needs to be bigger than 23cm x 30cm (9" x 12").

A simple white plastic one would be best. I've checked the obvious (to
me)
places and Google'd, but all the ones I've found are too small.

Cheers

try here

http://www.bes.co.uk/products/177.asp

some steel ones approx at your size....

"Steel Ventilators

Powder-coated in white"

hope it helps

jim

Thanks Jim. That's great - they do one that's just right.

Cheers

Steve

Frank Erskine July 24th 09 11:23 PM

Where to find a large louvred grill

On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 22:38:30 +0100, "Steve"
had this to say:

"jim" wrote in message
On 24 July, 16:04, "Steve" wrote:
Hi. Can anyone suggest where I can get a large louvred grill (to cover a
hole in the wall). It needs to be bigger than 23cm x 30cm (9" x 12").

A simple white plastic one would be best. I've checked the obvious (to
me)
places and Google'd, but all the ones I've found are too small.

Cheers

try here

http://www.bes.co.uk/products/177.asp

some steel ones approx at your size....

"Steel Ventilators

Powder-coated in white"

hope it helps

jim

Thanks Jim. That's great - they do one that's just right.

I'm sure you really meant a 'grille' rather than a 'grill'

:-))
--
Frank Erskine