DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Blooming on a table (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/282326-blooming-table.html)

Fredxx July 14th 09 10:55 AM

Blooming on a table

My son put a pizza box directly on our dining room table. As a result there
is a white patch under the varnish. The table is a lacquered veneer which
is aged and rather crazed. Otherwise the table looks good.

Are there any ways of removing this bloom? Will it go in time or is it
something I'm stuck with?

Alex[_11_] July 14th 09 01:41 PM

Blooming on a table

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APMAm...layer_embedded