DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Boss White Universal (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/282325-boss-white-universal.html)

Tim S July 14th 09 08:21 AM

Boss White Universal

Anyone know where you can get it?

Boss Green is useless horrible stuff, so I'd like a tin of the above to add
to my arsenal :)

Ta

Tim

neverwas[_3_] July 14th 09 06:56 PM

Boss White Universal

Tim S wrote:
Anyone know where you can get it?

have you tried BSS http://bssindustrial.co.uk/ or their plumbing
subsidiary PTS http://www.ptsplumbing.co.uk/ as I think BSS are the UK
manufacturers/distributors? (My plumbing is kindergarten level so I
find them a bit daunting when I venture into my local branch, although
they have so far been gentle with me.)

Tim S July 14th 09 08:39 PM

Boss White Universal

neverwas wibbled:

Tim S wrote:
Anyone know where you can get it?

have you tried BSS http://bssindustrial.co.uk/ or their plumbing
subsidiary PTS http://www.ptsplumbing.co.uk/ as I think BSS are the UK
manufacturers/distributors? (My plumbing is kindergarten level so I
find them a bit daunting when I venture into my local branch, although
they have so far been gentle with me.)

I'll check them out - cheers :)

YAPH July 14th 09 11:55 PM

Boss White Universal

On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 17:56:34 +0000, neverwas wrote:

Tim S wrote:
Anyone know where you can get it?

have you tried BSS http://bssindustrial.co.uk/ or their plumbing
subsidiary PTS http://www.ptsplumbing.co.uk/ as I think BSS are the UK
manufacturers/distributors? (My plumbing is kindergarten level so I
find them a bit daunting when I venture into my local branch, although
they have so far been gentle with me.)

That's where I got mine.

--
John Stumbles -- http://yaph.co.uk

"I used to think correlation implied causation.
Then I took a statistics course and now I don't."
"Sounds as if the statistics course helped."
"Well, maybe."