DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Product recall - well, I'll be damnified! (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/280349-product-recall-well-ill-damnified.html)

mike[_7_] June 15th 09 05:33 PM

Product recall - well, I'll be damnified!

I think this lost (or possibly gained) something in the translation:

http://www.kress-elektrik.com/Detail...d8b0566.0.html

David in Normandy[_6_] June 15th 09 06:33 PM

mike wrote:
I think this lost (or possibly gained) something in the translation:

http://www.kress-elektrik.com/Detail...d8b0566.0.html

Well at least they do apologise for any discomfort if you are
electrocuted :-)

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.