DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Adjusting trailer wheel bearings (with AP Lockheed drums brakes) (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/279341-re-adjusting-trailer-wheel-bearings-ap-lockheed-drums-brakes.html)

Grimly Curmudgeon May 29th 09 12:00 PM

Adjusting trailer wheel bearings (with AP Lockheed drums brakes)

drugs began to take hold. I remember "Dave Baker" saying
something like:

I'd advise only going for top quality bearing suppliers like Timken or SKF
because some of the cheap and cheerful made in Itchifanni or China bearings
are not quite the real deal in terms of either material quality, heat
treatment or tolerances.

Except Toyo. Superb, they are.