Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Mark

Default Radio controlled clock question

How do these Radio controlled clocks supposed to work? I today bought a
cheap LCD rc alarm clock from Littlewoods but can't get the clock to
automatically update to the correct time. The instructions say the clock
updates itself at certain times of the day from the the signal via a
transmitter in Rugby. There's also a manual "receive" button to start
receiving the signal immediately if required (or as soon as the
batteries are inserted). The "receive" indicator will flash for about 8
minutes but then goes out without updating the clock. I thought perhaps
I may have bought a faulty clock so took it back and swapped it for
another one but the same thing is happening. It's been about 3 hours now
and still no correct time. Any ideas welcome?