Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains

Default TIP: B&Q Diamond Card 10% discount valid throughout May

Normally this discount 'Diamond' card (for the over 60s) applies on
Wednesday only. However, we've used it this month on other days - as
they have another thing going with the 'Privilage' card which is being
accepted as 10% discount on all days in May and has probably got a
similar setup on B&Q's store tills (except the cashier is not reminded
to look at the purchaser to ensure he/she is of qualifying age!).

--
Adrian C
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains

Adrian C coughed up some electrons that declared:

Normally this discount 'Diamond' card (for the over 60s) applies on
Wednesday only. However, we've used it this month on other days - as
they have another thing going with the 'Privilage' card which is being
accepted as 10% discount on all days in May and has probably got a
similar setup on B&Q's store tills (except the cashier is not reminded
to look at the purchaser to ensure he/she is of qualifying age!).

Having been breaking concrete today, I feel over 60. Does that qualify me?

;-
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains

"Adrian C" wrote in message
Normally this discount 'Diamond' card (for the over 60s) applies on
Wednesday only. However, we've used it this month on other days - as they
have another thing going with the 'Privilage' card which is being accepted
as 10% discount on all days in May and has probably got a similar setup on
B&Q's store tills (except the cashier is not reminded to look at the
purchaser to ensure he/she is of qualifying age!).

--
Adrian C

It's been advertised throughout the day on TV so I am sure everyone knows.
How about saving MORE than 10% by shopping around or mail ordering,
maybe using discount codes and special offers.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim S" wrote in message
Adrian C coughed up some electrons that declared:

Normally this discount 'Diamond' card (for the over 60s) applies on
Wednesday only. However, we've used it this month on other days - as
they have another thing going with the 'Privilage' card which is being
accepted as 10% discount on all days in May and has probably got a
similar setup on B&Q's store tills (except the cashier is not reminded
to look at the purchaser to ensure he/she is of qualifying age!).

Having been breaking concrete today, I feel over 60. Does that qualify me?

It helps if you read what is posted. Remind us all why you bothered.
The group for testing is alt.test

Posted to uk.d-i-y

**** off clive - you are a waste of space.

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Clive coughed up some electrons that declared:

It helps if you read what is posted. Remind us all why you bothered.
The group for testing is alt.test

Get a life, it was a joke.

Are you the new troll? You're wasting your time - we already have trolls of
the higest order.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

****.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember Tim S saying
something like:

Clive coughed up some electrons that declared:

some ****

Get a life, it was a joke.

Are you the new troll?

Clive isn't new at all, he's been spouting his incomprehensible mince
for ages, but keeps changing his ID.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains

"Clive" wrote in message

"Adrian C" wrote in message
Normally this discount 'Diamond' card (for the over 60s) applies on
Wednesday only. However, we've used it this month on other days - as they
have another thing going with the 'Privilage' card which is being
accepted as 10% discount on all days in May and has probably got a
similar setup on B&Q's store tills (except the cashier is not reminded to
look at the purchaser to ensure he/she is of qualifying age!).

--
Adrian C

It's been advertised throughout the day on TV so I am sure everyone knows.

Unlike you most people have a life and don't sit around watching TV all day.