DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   no fill - Bosch dishwasher (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/276982-no-fill-bosch-dishwasher.html)

p cooper[_2_] April 30th 09 04:14 PM

no fill - Bosch dishwasher

ive just replaced the exhaust hose wit hthe bosch one ( shed generic ones
dont work , i discovered after a bit of water on the kitchen floor ) -
seemed to be straightforward .
But now im not getting any water flowing into the dishwasher.

Anyone any ideas what i ve broken and how to fix it ?
--
join the optout : http://nhsconfidentiality.org

Scott M April 30th 09 04:17 PM

no fill - Bosch dishwasher

p cooper wrote:

Anyone any ideas what i ve broken and how to fix it ?

Kinked the inlet hose? The Bosch black ones are quite narrow bore so
probably easy to do.

--
Scott

p cooper[_2_] April 30th 09 04:29 PM

no fill - Bosch dishwasher

dont think so - but ive not taken it off to find out. SWMBO is scowling in
the background so flooding the kitcvhen to find out wouldnt be the bes move
ATM.
It narrow but rigid and not kinked/

Grimly Curmudgeon April 30th 09 08:50 PM

no fill - Bosch dishwasher

drugs began to take hold. I remember p cooper
saying something like:

ive just replaced the exhaust hose wit hthe bosch one ( shed generic ones
dont work , i discovered after a bit of water on the kitchen floor ) -
seemed to be straightforward .
But now im not getting any water flowing into the dishwasher.

Anyone any ideas what i ve broken and how to fix it ?

Make sure you haven't dislodged any electrical connectors, especially
the ones to the fill valve. The fill valve itself might be dodgy.

p cooper[_2_] April 30th 09 10:38 PM

no fill - Bosch dishwasher

Make sure you haven't dislodged any electrical connectors, especially
the ones to the fill valve. The fill valve itself might be dodgy.

Bosch SGS 5342
where will the fill valve be ?
I changed the exhaust hose just by taking the wide panel off and AFAIK
havent interfered with anything else ( but i clearly have !)

--
join the optout : http://nhsconfidentiality.org