DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Replacement drawer runners? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/276613-replacement-drawer-runners.html)

SJP April 24th 09 04:10 PM

Replacement drawer runners?

My old kitchen drawer units are giving me problems due to the fact that they
are over 15 years old now and the runners on the drawers have broken. I
cannot find any replacements at the usual places (B&Q,Focus, Screwfix etc)

Can anyone suggest a supplier who would have replacements for these
(brittle) plastic type runners a picture of which can be seen here-

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2ns0y2w&s=5

The Medway Handyman April 24th 09 05:18 PM

GIYF. http://www.julieshomestore.co.uk/page13.htm

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

SJP April 24th 09 05:45 PM

Replacement drawer runners?

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
om...
SJP wrote:
My old kitchen drawer units are giving me problems due to the fact
that they are over 15 years old now and the runners on the drawers have
broken. I cannot find any replacements at the usual places
(B&Q,Focus, Screwfix etc)
Can anyone suggest a supplier who would have replacements for these
(brittle) plastic type runners a picture of which can be seen here-

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2ns0y2w&s=5

GIYF. http://www.julieshomestore.co.uk/page13.htm

Thank you very much! Just the job :-)

That saves me spending £4000 on a new kitchen....lol

John April 24th 09 08:07 PM

SJP wrote:
My old kitchen drawer units are giving me problems due to the fact
that they are over 15 years old now and the runners on the drawers have
broken. I cannot find any replacements at the usual places
(B&Q,Focus, Screwfix etc)
Can anyone suggest a supplier who would have replacements for these
(brittle) plastic type runners a picture of which can be seen here-

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2ns0y2w&s=5

GIYF. http://www.julieshomestore.co.uk/page13.htm

Thank you very much! Just the job :-)

That saves me spending £4000 on a new kitchen....lol

Poor runners for a kitchen drawer though. Most have had wheels for years.

I have some like yours - but in a small drawer in a wardrobe fitting.