DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT; Canoe cartoon (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/274626-ot%3B-canoe-cartoon.html)

The Medway Handyman March 29th 09 11:58 AM

OT; Canoe cartoon

Anyone have/or know where I can find the cartoon of a bloke building a canoe
& realising one end is upside down?

If you've never seen it, this won't mean a thing :-)

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

mark March 29th 09 12:09 PM

OT; Canoe cartoon

http://www.markbardsleyillustration.co.uk/CanoeWeb.jpg

Mungo \Two Sheds\ Toadfoot March 29th 09 04:10 PM

OT; Canoe cartoon

mark wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message ...
Anyone have/or know where I can find the cartoon of a bloke building
a canoe & realising one end is upside down?

If you've never seen it, this won't mean a thing :-)

http://www.markbardsleyillustration.co.uk/CanoeWeb.jpg

And I'd like a pirate memory game please, ages 4 to 8.

Si

The Medway Handyman March 29th 09 05:20 PM

OT; Canoe cartoon

mark wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message ...
Anyone have/or know where I can find the cartoon of a bloke building
a canoe & realising one end is upside down?

If you've never seen it, this won't mean a thing :-)

http://www.markbardsleyillustration.co.uk/CanoeWeb.jpg

Thats the idea, but its not the droid I'm looking for.

The one I recall has the bloke sitting down, looking at the plans and saying
"Oh F*cking Hell".

But thanks anyway :-)

Stephen Howard March 29th 09 05:37 PM

OT; Canoe cartoon

On Sun, 29 Mar 2009 16:10:11 +0100, "Mungo \"Two Sheds\" Toadfoot"
wrote:

mark wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message ...
Anyone have/or know where I can find the cartoon of a bloke building
a canoe & realising one end is upside down?

If you've never seen it, this won't mean a thing :-)

http://www.markbardsleyillustration.co.uk/CanoeWeb.jpg

And I'd like a pirate memory game please, ages 4 to 8.

I used to have one of those - can't remember where I buried it.

Regards,

--
Stephen Howard
Woodwind repairs & period restorations

John March 29th 09 07:05 PM

OT; Canoe cartoon

"Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot" wrote in message
mark wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message ...
Anyone have/or know where I can find the cartoon of a bloke building
a canoe & realising one end is upside down?

If you've never seen it, this won't mean a thing :-)

http://www.markbardsleyillustration.co.uk/CanoeWeb.jpg

And I'd like a pirate memory game please, ages 4 to 8.

Si

Margaret,.....Margaret!