DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Cooker Hood (Extractor Fan) and Sloped Ceiling (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/274560-cooker-hood-extractor-fan-sloped-ceiling.html)

danw March 28th 09 02:49 PM

Cooker Hood (Extractor Fan) and Sloped Ceiling

My cooker sits below a sloping ceiling and I wish to fit a decent cooker
hood to extract through the ceiling and out of the roof.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a hood/extractor that has a squat
fan/motor.

My assumption is that I will have to trim down the chimney part of the
hood that covers the fan but I think I'll to cut it pretty short.

The ceiling meets the wall 105cms above the back of the cooker and the
ceiling is about 140cms above the cooker at the front. Which I think
makes an angle of about 35 degrees....

Has anyone done something like this and can recommend a hood?

thanks, dan

--
Dan Woodford
www.saltandwoodsmoke.com