DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Google Street View (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/274471-re-google-street-view.html)

Bob Martin March 27th 09 08:33 AM

Google Street View

in 191712 20090326 211321 "Graham Harrison" wrote:
"Marty" wrote in message
.. .
Why do people go on Google Street View and immediately look up their own
house?

Get off your arse and walk out into the street and you'll see it you lazy
****s!

So that they can use the "report(?)" button to get Google to grey it out?
That's what I'll do if they ever get to my corner of Somerset.

Why not just grey out your house? Then people walking by won't see it either.