DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Dyson DC04 switch removal. (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/2744-dyson-dc04-switch-removal.html)

an other October 15th 03 01:39 PM

Dyson DC04 switch removal.

A while back I asked the group if anybody knew how I could remove the switch
on a Dyson DC04 vacuum cleaner to replace a length of iffy mains flex. I
know dyson do an out of warranty repair service but I thought £50 was a
little steep for remaking the connections at the switch.

Well just to let you know I finally found the info I needed at:
http://www.ukvacuumspares.co.uk/_private/misi.htm

Mains flex repaired, and dyson working as it should again.

Just thought the info might be useful to somebody else.

P.