DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   maplin flyer (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/268067-maplin-flyer.html)

Dave January 3rd 09 10:06 PM

maplin flyer

Has anyone got their latest flier? and can tell me if there is a bundle
of a free remote and 2 nunchuks please.

There is a deadline of 2300 hrs. today, so that I might get a lie in in
the morning, before getting up and shopping. You never know where this
will lead to with a wife, let alone with a Wii. :-(

Dave

Dave January 3rd 09 11:46 PM

maplin flyer

Dave wrote:
Has anyone got their latest flier? and can tell me if there is a bundle
of a free remote and 2 nunchuks please.

There is a deadline of 2300 hrs. today, so that I might get a lie in in
the morning, before getting up and shopping. You never know where this
will lead to with a wife, let alone with a Wii. :-(

Lie in has gone for a burton. looks like I am getting up early am :-((

Dave