DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   DIY items at Netto - Monday 5/1/09 (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/267843-diy-items-netto-monday-5-1-09-a.html)

Bruce[_4_] December 31st 08 04:57 PM

DIY items at Netto - Monday 5/1/09

Compound mitre/table saw at £49.99
extra blades £3.99

18V cordless drill with autofeed £24.99
extra belts £7.99

2 step ladder £4.99

Go to:
http://www.netto.co.uk/internet/nettog/menu/main.nsf

Click on Monday 5th January catalogue, go to page 4.

the_constructor[_2_] January 1st 09 05:55 PM

"Bruce" wrote in message
Compound mitre/table saw at £49.99
extra blades £3.99

18V cordless drill with autofeed £24.99
extra belts £7.99

2 step ladder £4.99

Go to:
http://www.netto.co.uk/internet/nettog/menu/main.nsf

Click on Monday 5th January catalogue, go to page 4.

If I go to my local Netto store and ask for something that has come on sale
that day, the usual answer is, "oh we only had 5 of them and we have sold
out". So one day I went before they opened the doors and on entering the
shop got the same reply.

I bet the staff are buying them cheap and flogging them on ebay

James

Bruce[_4_] January 1st 09 07:46 PM

"the_constructor" wrote:

If I go to my local Netto store and ask for something that has come on sale
that day, the usual answer is, "oh we only had 5 of them and we have sold
out". So one day I went before they opened the doors and on entering the
shop got the same reply.

I bet the staff are buying them cheap and flogging them on ebay

I haven't had that experience, but I have turned up on the first morning
of a new offer and had to wait while the staff went to the stockroom and
found what I wanted.

This has happened 3-4 times. In every case I got what I wanted, and the
staff were both polite and helpful.