DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Happy New Year to you all ------x------ (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/267640-happy-new-year-you-all-x.html)

Samantha Booth[_3_] December 28th 08 11:11 PM

Happy New Year to you all ------x------

I would like to wish everyone on here a Happy New 2009. I hope you all got
the power tools you wanted for Christmas.

Love Sam-----x-----

Tim S December 29th 08 12:08 AM

Happy New Year to you all ------x------

Samantha Booth coughed up some electrons that declared:

I would like to wish everyone on here a Happy New 2009. I hope you all got
the power tools you wanted for Christmas.

Love Sam-----x-----

Hi Sam

How's the house going? Seem to remember you going hell for leather on it a
few months back.

Cheers

Tim

Rod December 29th 08 08:35 AM

Happy New Year to you all ------x------

Samantha Booth wrote:
I would like to wish everyone on here a Happy New 2009. I hope you all
got the power tools you wanted for Christmas.

Love Sam-----x-----

Well 2009 is going to be a really good year for things getting better.
People. Economy. Civility on Usenet. Power tool accumulation... :-)

All the best. Samantha and all.

--
Rod

onset.

ARWadsworth December 29th 08 11:15 AM

Happy New Year to you all ------x------

"Samantha Booth" wrote in message
I would like to wish everyone on here a Happy New 2009. I hope you all got
the power tools you wanted for Christmas.

Love Sam-----x-----

Happy New Year to everyone. Only 6 days left to party before the tools are
back out, apart from the bloody light fitting my Mum wants fitting. I was
too ****ed to fit it on Xmas day when I went round for dinner.

Adam

Samantha Booth[_3_] December 29th 08 10:44 PM

Happy New Year to you all ------x------

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message

"Samantha Booth" wrote in message
I would like to wish everyone on here a Happy New 2009. I hope you all
got
the power tools you wanted for Christmas.

Love Sam-----x-----

Happy New Year to everyone. Only 6 days left to party before the tools are
back out, apart from the bloody light fitting my Mum wants fitting. I was
too ****ed to fit it on Xmas day when I went round for dinner.

Adam

LOL The BEST kind of Christmas

Samantha Booth[_3_] December 29th 08 10:46 PM

Happy New Year to you all ------x------

"Tim S" wrote in message
Samantha Booth coughed up some electrons that declared:

I would like to wish everyone on here a Happy New 2009. I hope you all
got
the power tools you wanted for Christmas.

Love Sam-----x-----

Hi Sam

How's the house going? Seem to remember you going hell for leather on it a
few months back.

Cheers

Tim

Its ground to a complete halt since I was diagnosed with cancer in August
but i will be back at it as soon as I can. Only the hall and landing and
kitchen to do now and I have completely finished. I must admit

Cheers
Sam

David December 29th 08 11:30 PM

Happy New Year to you all ------x------

On 28 Dec, 23:11, "Samantha Booth"
wrote:
I would like to wish everyone on here a Happy New 2009. I hope you all got
the power tools you wanted for Christmas.

Love Sam-----x-----

Happy New 2009 to all on this group.