Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y
MM MM is offline

Default Is there ANYthing that will remove black mould from silicone sealant?

The silicone sealant (from a gun) behind the kitchen sink (sealing the
worksurface to the wall tiles) has several spots of mould where I have
been a bit lax with the cleaning. Anything I've tried will not shift
the mould stains. The mould seems to have ingressed into the sealant.
Is there any modern product I could try? Or is this a case of redoing
the sealant strip in due course? I looked in Tesco, but they had no
mould remover of any kind.

MM