Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default loud rattling from gas boiler

Our Vokera Maxin 24e has developed an occasional (well fairly regular
in fact) loud rattling usually when it supplies hot water. It
sometimes does is just on CH. It rattles for about 10 seconds and
then the flame goes out, then it relights and repeats. The rattling
is quite loud, as if someone is drumming on the metal case.

I guess this is a job for Vokera but I would not mind some advice on
whyether to opt for the "£160 all in fix it" or the "parts and labour"
deal.

any thoughts?

thanks,

Robert