DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Costs of knocking a door through... (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/261386-costs-knocking-door-through.html)

seani September 27th 08 01:43 PM

Costs of knocking a door through...

....an external wall.

I want to do a bit of internal reorganisation. It would involve
knocking through a new front door from an external wall and a new door
through an internal wall.

The external wall is stone-faced breezeblock, and the internal wall is
plaster-covered breezeblock.

For the external wall, I'd like to replace / extend a window to by
french/folding doors 3-doors wide.

Aside from the donkey-work, too much for me, so I was looking for
approximate costs. Typically useless lack of detail I realise, but any
informed opinion would be appreciated.

Thanks

Sean