Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Non-fast-setting tile adhesive

Most of the cement-based floor tile adhesives are fast-setting. Can
anyone identify one that isn't? I want a bit more time to lay this
next job dead right, than the last lot of cement gave me.

Regards
Richard
Posted to uk.d-i-y

geraldthehamster wrote:
Most of the cement-based floor tile adhesives are fast-setting. Can
anyone identify one that isn't? I want a bit more time to lay this
next job dead right, than the last lot of cement gave me.

Ardurit has a full range, including some that take a long time.

They take too long for me tho. Tiles slump overnight.

Regards
Richard