DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Rubber Hose Supplier? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/257570-rubber-hose-supplier.html)

Abdulwahab Khoury August 9th 08 06:42 PM

Rubber Hose Supplier?

My current length of rubber hose, which has served me very well, is
perished and is now beginning to split.

Does anyone here know of a supplier, that is cheap, of rubber hose?

I find a length of rubber hose is invaluable for 'correcting' my wife.

Many thanks to you.

--
-----------------
Abdulwahab Khoury

geoff August 10th 08 12:13 AM

Rubber Hose Supplier?

In message , Abdulwahab
Khoury writes
My current length of rubber hose, which has served me very well, is
perished and is now beginning to split.

Does anyone here know of a supplier, that is cheap, of rubber hose?

I find a length of rubber hose is invaluable for 'correcting' my wife.

Many thanks to you.

http://www.magicalpleasures.co.uk/ca...e.htm?gclid=CO
ev0PXwgZUCFQIVEAod0EIIrA

might be the site you require