DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Threaded Knobs (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/257393-threaded-knobs.html)

George August 7th 08 08:49 AM

Threaded Knobs

Anyone know where to get the cheaper than this at Axminster?

http://tinyurl.com/67l8df

Thanks.

George August 7th 08 08:53 AM

Threaded Knobs

"George" wrote in message
m...
Anyone know where to get the cheaper than this at Axminster?

http://tinyurl.com/67l8df

Thanks.

Hold the front page you cant get cheaper than 82p each here plus a bit more
for the P&P. ;-)
http://www.buckandryan.co.uk/browse....n/3166/level/4

That'll do nicely sir.

Andy Dingley August 7th 08 10:50 AM

Threaded Knobs

On 7 Aug, 08:49, "George" wrote:
Anyone know where to get the cheaper than this at Axminster?

http://tinyurl.com/67l8df

Aspreys? Garrards? Axminster's price on fittings like that is so high
they might as well be gold-plated. At those prices, I could shop at
RS.

I use Isaac Lord for a lot of this stuff (I have a counter nearby).

George August 7th 08 11:42 AM

Threaded Knobs

"Andy Dingley" wrote in message
On 7 Aug, 08:49, "George" wrote:
Anyone know where to get the cheaper than this at Axminster?

http://tinyurl.com/67l8df

Aspreys? Garrards? Axminster's price on fittings like that is so high
they might as well be gold-plated. At those prices, I could shop at
RS.

I use Isaac Lord for a lot of this stuff (I have a counter nearby).

Isscs dont do them?

Anyway it works out at £13.? per packs of ten incl P&P

[email protected] August 7th 08 02:46 PM

Threaded Knobs

On 7 Aug, 08:49, "George" wrote:
Anyone know where to get the cheaper than this at Axminster?

http://tinyurl.com/67l8df

Aspreys? Garrards? Axminster's price on fittings like that is so high
they might as well be gold-plated. At those prices, I could shop at
RS.

I use Isaac Lord for a lot of this stuff (I have a counter nearby).

Isscs dont do them?

Anyway it works out at £13.? per packs of ten incl P&P

Do Woodfit do them ?

George August 8th 08 10:09 AM

Threaded Knobs

On 7 Aug, 08:49, "George" wrote:
Anyone know where to get the cheaper than this at Axminster?

http://tinyurl.com/67l8df

Aspreys? Garrards? Axminster's price on fittings like that is so high
they might as well be gold-plated. At those prices, I could shop at
RS.

I use Isaac Lord for a lot of this stuff (I have a counter nearby).

Just found this site Andy,has a wider range of the type of knobs Im
after,Male&Female.
Worth bookarking.
http://shop.comdir.co.uk/Products.aspx?intGroupID=1476

mick[_2_] August 8th 08 07:14 PM

Threaded Knobs

On Thu, 07 Aug 2008 07:49:25 +0000, George wrote:

Anyone know where to get the cheaper than this at Axminster?

http://tinyurl.com/67l8df

Thanks.

have a google for "knobs & co", who make every variation of these things!

--
Mick (Working in a M$-free zone!)
Web: http://www.nascom.info http://mixpix.batcave.net

George August 8th 08 07:50 PM

Threaded Knobs

"mick" wrote in message
On Thu, 07 Aug 2008 07:49:25 +0000, George wrote:

Anyone know where to get the cheaper than this at Axminster?

http://tinyurl.com/67l8df

Thanks.

have a google for "knobs & co", who make every variation of these things!

--
Mick (Working in a M$-free zone!)
Web: http://www.nascom.info http://mixpix.batcave.net
Filtering everything posted from googlegroups to kill spam.

Thanks but I'd like to see their prices and not a quote through an email.

Bob Minchin[_2_] August 8th 08 08:07 PM

Threaded Knobs

George wrote:
"mick" wrote in message
On Thu, 07 Aug 2008 07:49:25 +0000, George wrote:

Anyone know where to get the cheaper than this at Axminster?

http://tinyurl.com/67l8df

Thanks.

have a google for "knobs & co", who make every variation of these things!

--
Mick (Working in a M$-free zone!)
Web: http://www.nascom.info http://mixpix.batcave.net
Filtering everything posted from googlegroups to kill spam.

Thanks but I'd like to see their prices and not a quote through an email.

Try here instead for viewable prices.

hth

Bob

Bob Minchin[_2_] August 8th 08 09:27 PM

Threaded Knobs

George wrote:
"mick" wrote in message
On Thu, 07 Aug 2008 07:49:25 +0000, George wrote:

Anyone know where to get the cheaper than this at Axminster?

http://tinyurl.com/67l8df

Thanks.
have a google for "knobs & co", who make every variation of these

things!
--
Mick (Working in a M$-free zone!)
Web: http://www.nascom.info http://mixpix.batcave.net
Filtering everything posted from googlegroups to kill spam.
Thanks but I'd like to see their prices and not a quote through an

email.

Try here instead for viewable prices.

hth

Bob

?

Erm! Sorry about that George - it has been a loooong week

http://www.wdsltd.co.uk

Bob