Nick

Default HRPC

Does anyone have any views on HRPC (Heating Replacement parts & controls)?
As I am employed by the company I would be intrested to know
IMM

"Nick" wrote in message
om...

Does anyone have any views on HRPC (Heating Replacement parts & controls)?
As I am employed by the company I would be intrested to know

The last time I used them they had to order a common part for a common
boiler. The sort of stuff that should be on the shelves. I can't rememeber
the part.

---

BigWallop

"IMM" wrote in message

"Nick" wrote in message
om...

Does anyone have any views on HRPC (Heating Replacement parts &

controls)?
As I am employed by the company I would be intrested to know

The last time I used them they had to order a common part for a common
boiler. The sort of stuff that should be on the shelves. I can't

rememeber
the part.

Same here. A very common part had to be ordered that would take a week to
arrive. I got it from a more local supplier off the shelf in two minutes.
I asked them to cancel the order. Can't remember the persons name I spoke
to, but they were pleasant and helpful over the phone, so can't fault that
side of the business.

---
www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com

CRB

"Nick" wrote in message
om...

Does anyone have any views on HRPC (Heating Replacement parts &

controls)?
As I am employed by the company I would be intrested to know

I have always had good service from them. For instance, I bought an
Ignition card for my Baxi Barcelona, after concluding that the fitted
card was faulty. The replacement card did not get the boiler working
and after checking further, I concluded that the replacement card was
faulty too. Took it back to HRPC and was offered either a cash refund
or a further card. The second replacement card fixed the fault. (I
then traced and fixed the fault with the initial card, so it was not a
case of finger trouble).

CRB
geoff

In message , Nick
writes
Does anyone have any views on HRPC (Heating Replacement parts & controls)?
As I am employed by the company I would be intrested to know

They're big, they're normally well priced, and the catalogue is useful

Which branch ?

--
geoff

Francis

"CRB" wrote in message
om...
"Nick" wrote in message
om...

Does anyone have any views on HRPC (Heating Replacement parts &

controls)?
As I am employed by the company I would be intrested to know

I have always had good service from them. For instance, I bought an
Ignition card for my Baxi Barcelona, after concluding that the fitted
card was faulty. The replacement card did not get the boiler working
and after checking further, I concluded that the replacement card was
faulty too. Took it back to HRPC and was offered either a cash refund
or a further card. The second replacement card fixed the fault. (I
then traced and fixed the fault with the initial card, so it was not a
case of finger trouble).

CRB

Part ordered yesterday pm arrived here, Ireland, today am.

Impressed, I wouldn't have got to a store until Saturday at the earliest.

Francis