DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   "Onduline" versus "Corroline" (corrugated roofing product) (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/251875-onduline-versus-corroline-corrugated-roofing-product.html)

Vortex3 June 1st 08 08:36 AM

"Onduline" versus "Corroline" (corrugated roofing product)

I'm halfway through building a new garden chicken house, which I originally
intended to roof with "Corroline" corrugated roofing from B and Q.

A bit of research has however revealed that Corroline is actually a budget
version of a product called Onduline, and in fact is ultimately by the same
people.

http://www.ondulinebuildingproducts.net/p0007.htm

I can obtain Onduline from my local builders merchant, but they have no
product to "touch and feel" so I cannot judge how much better it is than
Corroline. (I understand it is thicker; therefore stiffer)

Anybody out there familiar with both products, who can give a relative
opinion?

[email protected] June 1st 08 10:22 AM

"Onduline" versus "Corroline" (corrugated roofing product)

I think Wickes stock Onduline.