Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Alarm reset

Im looking for instructions on how to reset a S & K SECURIT 700
intruder alarm to factory default at the panel, I cant do it via the
keypad as I dont know the code, there is usually a jumper lead or a
couple of contacts to short out, does anyone have the installation
manual for this alarm, i have the operators manual which does not
cover this.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On May 8, 8:43*am, wrote:
Im looking for instructions on how to reset a S & K SECURIT 700
intruder alarm to factory default at the panel, I cant do it via the
keypad as I dont know the code, there is usually a jumper lead or a
couple of contacts to short out, does anyone have the installation
manual for this alarm, i have the operators manual which does not
cover this.

sorry that should have read C & K Securit 700

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote in message
On May 8, 8:43 am, wrote:
Im looking for instructions on how to reset a S & K SECURIT 700
intruder alarm to factory default at the panel, I cant do it via the
keypad as I dont know the code, there is usually a jumper lead or a
couple of contacts to short out, does anyone have the installation
manual for this alarm, i have the operators manual which does not
cover this.

sorry that should have read C & K Securit 700

If you email adress is correct then the installation manual is in now in
your inbox.
If your address is incorrect email me personally with a valid email to get a
copy.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On May 8, 9:38*pm, "ARWadworth"
wrote:
wrote in message

On May 8, 8:43 am, wrote:

Im looking for instructions on how to reset a S & K SECURIT 700
intruder alarm to factory default at the panel, I cant do it via the
keypad as I dont know the code, there is usually a jumper lead or a
couple of contacts to short out, does anyone have the installation
manual for this alarm, i have the operators manual which does not
cover this.

sorry that should have read C & K Securit 700

If you email adress is correct then the installation manual is in now in
your inbox.
If your address is incorrect email me personally with a valid email to get a
copy.

Adam

Thankyou very much, exactly what i wanted, cheers

BIOS Reset Help Lionel Wagner Electronics Repair 6 February 28th 07 02:52 AM
Alarm Remote Reset SantaUK UK diy 0 November 14th 06 07:12 PM
Alarm Remote Reset Mike Harrison UK diy 1 November 14th 06 06:16 PM
MCB won't reset Goonerak UK diy 6 July 11th 05 01:40 AM
Simple cheap wireless personal alarm (not intruder alarm) required Roy Gilbert UK diy 7 May 6th 04 08:46 AM