DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Alarm reset (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/249230-alarm-reset.html)

[email protected] May 8th 08 09:43 AM

Alarm reset

Im looking for instructions on how to reset a S & K SECURIT 700
intruder alarm to factory default at the panel, I cant do it via the
keypad as I dont know the code, there is usually a jumper lead or a
couple of contacts to short out, does anyone have the installation
manual for this alarm, i have the operators manual which does not
cover this.

[email protected] May 8th 08 09:46 AM

Alarm reset

On May 8, 8:43*am, wrote:
Im looking for instructions on how to reset a S & K SECURIT 700
intruder alarm to factory default at the panel, I cant do it via the
keypad as I dont know the code, there is usually a jumper lead or a
couple of contacts to short out, does anyone have the installation
manual for this alarm, i have the operators manual which does not
cover this.

sorry that should have read C & K Securit 700

ARWadworth May 8th 08 10:38 PM

Alarm reset

wrote in message
On May 8, 8:43 am, wrote:
Im looking for instructions on how to reset a S & K SECURIT 700
intruder alarm to factory default at the panel, I cant do it via the
keypad as I dont know the code, there is usually a jumper lead or a
couple of contacts to short out, does anyone have the installation
manual for this alarm, i have the operators manual which does not
cover this.

sorry that should have read C & K Securit 700

If you email adress is correct then the installation manual is in now in
your inbox.
If your address is incorrect email me personally with a valid email to get a
copy.

Adam

[email protected] May 8th 08 11:15 PM

Alarm reset

On May 8, 9:38*pm, "ARWadworth"
wrote:
wrote in message

On May 8, 8:43 am, wrote:

Im looking for instructions on how to reset a S & K SECURIT 700
intruder alarm to factory default at the panel, I cant do it via the
keypad as I dont know the code, there is usually a jumper lead or a
couple of contacts to short out, does anyone have the installation
manual for this alarm, i have the operators manual which does not
cover this.

sorry that should have read C & K Securit 700

If you email adress is correct then the installation manual is in now in
your inbox.
If your address is incorrect email me personally with a valid email to get a
copy.

Adam

Thankyou very much, exactly what i wanted, cheers