DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Creda Storage Heater Advice (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/2472-creda-storage-heater-advice.html)

Gwyn Edwards October 5th 03 06:58 PM

Creda Storage Heater Advice

I've moved into a flat with three new storage heaters all linked to a
central control panel.

The one small storage heater that does not have a 'boost' button I
have no trouble with.

The other two are quite curious. The larger one only seems to come on
(and annoyingly with the fan) if I press the boost button. It won't
work in 'normal' mode.

The medium sized one always seems to be on boost mode - i.e. fan
assisted which wakes me up every morning at the alloted time.

Is there a way to get the two with boost settings to work normally
without their fans coming on?

Regards,

Gwyn