Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default NEW WEB 2.0 MAKES YOU RICH!

Hello,

I found this new FULL INTERNET UPGRADE technology that is about to
upgrade THE ENTIRE INTERNET to Web 2.0 standards and IT'S FREE!

Plus, they are giving away ONE MILLION DOLLARS to spread the word
about it - and you can get a share for helping - NO COST!

Check it out at:
http://www.Web2Wow.com/buyany

Let me know what you think or if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Kyoungtae Won

- F.A.Q.s & Facts -

FACT: You must have 2 free sign-ups to earn a share in the commission
pool.

FACT: We may have over 100,000 by launch, but not everyone will take
action and get two, so not everyone will earn a share. Those who work,
can earn multiple. These shares do stand to be very worthwhile.

FACT: Simply sharing the email above with everyone you can and pasting
your URL everywhere possible will generate free sign-ups - it
works...look at the numbers!

Question: Is this real?

Answer: Yes. Our technology partners who are building the Web 2.0
Upgrade built key componant systems for Skype as well as have
completed work for AOL, IBM, Intel, T-Mobil, infoSpace and many other
well-known companies - the technology is solid and VERY Exciting!

Need further assurance? Take a look at our prototype website. Please
understand that this is a prototype and the technology is NOT
downloadable yet.

www.Web2Upgrade.com

Question: How do I get paid?

Answer: See CONTRACT button on menu above. Also, update your PERSONAL
INFO on how you prefer payment. We will be adding more payment options
soon for our international friends.

Question: Is this international?

Answer: YES! We have members from all over the world. We will be
translating the Web 2.0 Upgrade into many languages after the launch.

Question: Will I really get paid?

Answer: Yes, you will really get paid. This company is run by industry
professionals and leaders with a very clear reason for this effort and
promotion. Our new technology has more potential than any other new
start-up company - and possibly any existing company such as mySpace,
youTube and Google (that is saying A LOT). We would never do anything
to jeopardize the success of this company (like not paying
commissions).

Question: What makes you different?

Answer: Our technology is NOT just a website. It upgrades the ENTIRE
INTERNET to Web 2.0 Standards.

Question: If you get 100,000 members by July 1st, won't that only be
$10 for each commission share?

Answer: No. You must have at least 2 free members to qualify for a
commission share.

Only a small percentage of members will refer others and qualify for
the commissions. Further, you can sign-up more than two free members,
earning an additional share in the compensation pool for every two
free members that you have join.

The fact is, we are closing the promotion on July 1st, and although we
would like to have a million people in the program by then, we will
not come close in this short period of time.

Question: Is there benefit beyond the compensation pool? What happens
after July 1st?

Answer: It is realistic (for someone who goes to work) to earn a very
sizable amount of income from the Million Dollar compensation pool
alone. Though, when we launch our upgrade products (cutting edge
marketing tools and more), one can earn a substantial future income
from building a team now; an ongoing residual income that could (by
far) surpass whatever is earned in the million dollar compensation
pool.

Question: Is this always going to be free?

Answer: Yes. We will never charge for the basic membership, or limit
any of the current features. As a matter of fact, we will be greatly
enhancing the free features as we upload our new technologies, and
YES, the Web 2.0 FULL Internet Upgrade WILL BE FREE FOR ALL!

Question: When and how will I get paid?

Answer: See the contract button above for full details of the Million
Dollar compensation pay-out. Also, when we launch our 2.0 platform on
July 1st, we will start paying upgrade commissions on your
organization starting in July. We are also paying "surprise"
performance bonuses to the top producers between now and then - so go
out there and sign up some free people! It really is that easy :-)

REMEMBER: IT'S FREE and we ARE CHANGING THE WEB!!! Grab your share
NOW! Copy and send the email above and start referring friends NOW!

I am New Rich D lafave Home Ownership 0 December 19th 07 07:43 PM
Let's be rich together. [email protected] Home Repair 0 April 22nd 07 04:19 PM
Get Rich Daun Johnson Home Repair 2 February 2nd 06 05:13 PM
Get Rich Daun Johnson Woodworking 1 January 31st 06 03:34 PM
Get Rich Daun Johnson Woodturning 0 January 31st 06 06:41 AM