DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   hansgrohe showers / fitting question (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/243874-hansgrohe-showers-fitting-question.html)

Colin Wilson April 13th 08 11:48 PM

hansgrohe showers / fitting question

Not that this is likely to be a problem for me to resolve (i'm not
fitting it !), but...

Has anyone fitted a concealed Hansgrohe thermostatic shower ? - once
the larger mixer unit has been fitted, the destructions (IIRC) say
something about cutting the plastic housing back to 2mm proud of the
surface.

Recommendations on how ?

Colin Wilson April 14th 08 10:29 PM

hansgrohe showers / fitting question

something about cutting the plastic housing back to 2mm proud of the
surface.
Recommendations on how ?

Problem solved, although I haven't had chance to ask yet !